About socks given to homeless people
Following extensive research and close work with the community, key factors became apparent about the type of socks required. Typically, homeless people do not have access to a fresh pair of socks every day, therefore the socks need to be hard-wearing. That's also why they are black, to show less wear, thick cotton was used for the warmth and last but not least, reinforcing the heel & toe parts to give better comfort and durability.
- Thicker twisted cotton material for hard wearing
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Arch support for extra comfort and fit, no slip
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 80% Twisted cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
The bold stripe sock - twisted cotton is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 23, 2021