About socks given to homeless people
Following extensive research and close work with the community, key factors became apparent about the type of socks required. Typically, homeless people do not have access to a fresh pair of socks every day, therefore the socks need to be hard-wearing. That's also why they are black, to show less wear, thick cotton was used for the warmth and last but not least, reinforcing the heel & toe parts to give better comfort and durability.
- Breathable Supersoft Bamboo
- Unique Arch support technology
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Proof that vegan living is for you, LGBTQ rainbow socks - Bamboo will fit into your unique life.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 23, 2021