- Created with Italian vegan leather made with plants using bio oil sourced from organic cereal crops grown in Northern Europe in a carbon neutral process
- Breathable and water resistant
- Smart wingtip brogue Oxfords with closed lace-up front
- Sleek outsoles with dark wood effect stacked heels
- Cushioning non crush down insoles made with recycled rubber
- Carbon Neutral
- Ethically made in Portugal under European Union employment, discrimination and health & safety law
- Presented in sustainable non treated paper and cardboard packaging
- Delivered to you through eco-friendly plastic free carbon neutral supply chain
- There is no packaging waste, we only use biodegradable plastic-free packaging from the paper bags to the paper tape we use to seal them.
Your delivery is certified Carbon Neutral, if you choose to use our 365 days free returns and exchanges service, that is certified Carbon Neutral too.
Regular sizing. Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up.
These vegan trainers are made using high-quality vegan leathers and suedes, you will find your purchase requires little attention to keep looking as good as new.
These vegan trainers will not spoil or stain when it gets wet. In-fact the perform really well in wet and muddy conditions. Unlike leather or suede, the materials do not spoil or mark even when in contact with road salt and snow slush in winter conditions.
This footwear is water-resistant. This means you can wear for extended periods of time in light rain, walk through shallow puddles, walk through wet grass, light snow and have dry feet. We do not recommend wearing in deep snow, deep puddles, running water or extended periods of heavy rain. In these cases, water will penetrate the footwear, usually through the lace holes or around the tongue giving you wet feet.
You can wear these in colder temperatures, however, they are not insulated. We recommend wearing a thick insulating sock to keep your feet warm in freezing temperatures or you may get cold feet.
This vegan footwear is easy to clean. Here are some general cleaning instructions:
Vegan leather uppers Wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. Polish can be used to bring out a shine and return colour. Any synthetic product should work just fine, apply as described in the instructions. It is recommended you test an inconspicuous area first.
Vegan suede uppers Wait until dry then brush with a suede brush or something similar. For more extreme cases you can wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. You should not expect water marks as the material does not mark or stain like conventional suede when it gets wet.
Please do not apply waterproof or other protective treatments. This is because these treatments are not necessary and can mark and damage the materials. These treatments are not meant for vegan leather, they do not react well when applied.